Sophie is walking! She had been taking a step or two here and there for the past month, but on Sunday she walked across the room. It is so cute when they first get it and they're so wobbly as they go. When she fell down we all cheered for her and she got a great big smile and started clapping for herself. I am so proud of her! When I first saw her again in March she had zero strength in her legs and no understanding of what she was supposed to do with them. She has come a long way. Way to go, Soph!
She's also climbing up the stairs now and gets a big kick out of getting caught. The other day I heard fussing that sounded far away and went to look and she had broken though the barricade and was upstairs whimpering because she didn't know how to get down. I've got to be on my toes!
She's also climbing up the stairs now and gets a big kick out of getting caught. The other day I heard fussing that sounded far away and went to look and she had broken though the barricade and was upstairs whimpering because she didn't know how to get down. I've got to be on my toes!
Annie is all ready for summer.



So sweet. Riley would tumble right on back down if I let him go up by himself. But he is a master at going up!
ReplyDelete