Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Welcome!

We have some exciting news! After much thought and prayer, Matt and I have decided to adopt a baby from an orphanage in Ethiopia. We are thrilled! We are approved for two children (a baby from 0-12 mo. & a 2nd child from 0-3yrs.), but will not know how many we will receive for a while yet. We have been working on the lengthy paperwork process since March and finally submitted our formal request to the Ethiopian government last Friday. We thought a blog would be a great way to keep family and friends up-to-date on our progress. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Lukowitz's! What a new and exciting adventure! I'm excited to hear how this all unfolds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys! God is so good and this is so exciting! Let me know if you need a babysitter! Matt and I would LOVE to!

    ReplyDelete