Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Coffee Anyone?

As we are entering the later stages of the adoption process, we will soon be incurring some hefty fees. Adoption is wonderful, and it is expensive. God has provided all of the funds we have needed thus far through our savings and we know He will meet our future needs as well. In an effort to offset some of these costs we have decided to do a fundraiser.

We loooove coffee. So I thought, what better way to raise a little extra money than to get back into the coffee selling biz? ;) We are selling one pound bags of Alterra’s Ethiopian Harar Blend for $15.00. Alterra is a great roaster out of Milwaukee. We purchased all of our coffee for Higher Grounds from them. The Ethiopian Harar is a medium-light roast that is full bodied and smooth. This is the description from Alterra: “Milk chocolate and berry-fruit notes are abundant, while mild, sweet acidity and creamy body round out the cup. Unique and very drinkable!”

Let me know if you are interested in purchasing some. They would make great Christmas gifts! We have whole bean and ground available.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious Brooke! We might buy some~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you email me? I'd like to buy some for my mom for Christmas and I'm not sure where I put your email address.

    heidi (at) indyphotographyonline (dot) com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I miss your vanilla chai. WAY better than Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete