I love you Annie Bel! We are seriously aching to come and hold you and are hoping to hear about travel dates this week. We are praying for your heart this Valentine's Day little one, that God would prepare it to meet us. Although we fell in love with you a long time ago, you have no idea what is about to happen. We're kinda hoping you might like us and not be too terrified about coming home with us.I'm not sure how often my husband checks this, but just in case he does today I want him to know how very wonderful he is. You are an awesome husband Matt and I am so thankful for you. I couldn't ask for a better partner in this life. The self-sacrificing love you have given me over the past 9 years has been a source of strength for me and a reflection of our Lord. I am excited to see you in your new role as daddy. I love how excited you are about our baby girl (even though I know she's already got you wrapped around her finger). Happy Valentine's Day! I love you and I am so proud of you.



Praying with you this week. Keep us posted!
ReplyDelete