Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Funky Smile Stage

We've had some strange looking pictures around here lately. It goes like this. I'll find Annie in a calm and sort of reflective mood where I think she looks positively angelic and start snapping away.


But, it seems that most kids reach this level of awareness where they know that they have to put some effort into their pictures. When they're told to smile, they feel the need to give it all they've got. In fact, Annie doesn't say "take a picture", she says "take a smile." So, seconds after I get a shot like the one above, I'm left with lots of these:


Haha! She is so hilarious. Annie you sure know how to smile with all your might! I don't think we'll be doing professional pictures for a little while :)

1 comment:

  1. Well...you know...professionals don't actually ASK kids to smile. Because we know what THAT produces. ;) Lol. But she'll love looking back to see how goofy she was at this age.

    (have to remind myself of this daily, btw.)

    ReplyDelete