If you know me, you know that I loooove Christmas. I listen to and sing Christmas music year-round and starting in August I remind my nephews that Christmas is nearly here! I like to tease Matt (and drive him crazy!) by asking when we're getting our tree starting in September. So it is a BIG deal when tree day finally comes!
We took our 2nd annual trip to Pleasant Valley Tree Farm and had a wonderful time. I think that the best part for Annie was that she got to ride in Daddy's Jeep - she asks to ride in it a lot. She also enjoyed the free popcorn and cider while coloring a Christmas picture. The owners of the tree farm have a grandchild from Ethiopia, so it is fun to talk with them.
Anne fell asleep on the ride home so I was able to get the tree up, the lights on, and most of the ornaments hung before she woke up. I had a special ornament for her to paint and she loved that. We had a fun day!
We took our 2nd annual trip to Pleasant Valley Tree Farm and had a wonderful time. I think that the best part for Annie was that she got to ride in Daddy's Jeep - she asks to ride in it a lot. She also enjoyed the free popcorn and cider while coloring a Christmas picture. The owners of the tree farm have a grandchild from Ethiopia, so it is fun to talk with them.
Anne fell asleep on the ride home so I was able to get the tree up, the lights on, and most of the ornaments hung before she woke up. I had a special ornament for her to paint and she loved that. We had a fun day!



No comments:
Post a Comment