Now that Annie's hair is getting longer I have been able to practice more styles than the simple headband or barrette. I am having fun learning, but I have a loooong way to go. I'm mainly learning from Youtube and some great blogs I have found. I can't get too ambitious yet because it is extremely difficult to practice on a 22-month-old! It will be a while but I really hope to master cornrows as so many other styles seem to build on that basic concept. Right now it takes me about a half an hour to do a thorough detangle on her hair, so to detangle and style takes about 45 minutes or more. As her hair grows and I learn more styles it will likely take hours. But, a lot of styles can stay in for 3 weeks or more, so really it isn't a lot when you think of it that way. Annie Bel, you have one beautiful head of hair!
Monday, April 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment