Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Oh Boy!

I walked into the bathroom to find this yesterday morning. (I was seriously in the next room for a couple of minutes.) She managed to unroll the rest of the roll of toilet paper, put all of it in the toilet, and unload all of her wipes. When I exclaimed, "Whoa, Annie!" she said, "Oh boy!". Oh boy indeed.

Annie is now counting to ten. She does go up to twenty but she misses a few. She's also singing the alphabet all of the time and it is so cute. My favorite is that when I put her to bed she sings along to both verses of O Holy Night. I've been singing this song to her at bedtime since the first night in Ethiopia and now she's got it memorized. She's a smart cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment