Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 29th

We are now being told that our case will go before the judge again on January 29th. I am still hoping that we could somehow get squeezed in before that, but I am preparing myself for the wait as well. If the paperwork issue is resolved on that date, we would likely travel around the end of February or beginning of March. The following picture was taken last week. Seriously, could she be any cuter?


2 comments:

  1. I don't think she could be any cuter. Chessie has a very cute baby also, there are sleepless nights going on here in Indiana, I cherish every moment with her. Sounds like things are moving along at God's pace, you're so right, you have the rest of your lives to love Anne a glitch in the process can never take that away from you. You're great parents. You're in my thoughts and prayers, Love, Francene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow is Keaton's birthday. :) I will be waiting to hear the news.

    ReplyDelete